Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Internet Network Marketing--The New Business Paradigm for the "Special" Economy

Ever since I read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill in 1999, I have been attracted to learn how to leverage myself and connect with potential MasterMind partners. Another book at the inception of this curiosity was, "One-Minute Millionaire". Not only was I out to create the perfect Mastermind, but I wanted to put into action and create a multi-million dollar business that would support us and leverage our talents. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Since then, my partner and I have looked into various means to an end. For the past 6 years we have studied, taught, and built a traditional network marketing business as one of our income streams. I do have to say, that I am so grateful for the company that we aligned ourselves with in the beginning of this adventure. It has given us one stream of income that allowed us to move across country to be close to our families and have the financial freedom to be without a normal job. Over the past 6 years we have always adopted the philosophy of excellence and ongoing development as key strategies to build our business.

We have recently manifested our next adventure as we take our network marketing business to the next level and into the 21st Century as we take advantage of internet network marketing. As we understand, this model of business is in its infancy and there are a couple of experts to learn from at this time. One mentor, Ann Sieg, has been in Network Marketing for at least 15 years and has developed a system or University that offers a plethora of extraordinary training, a lot of it is even free.

I am so grateful for all of our wise mentors on this path to the "B-Side". Well, that brings me to another great book by Robert Kayosaki, "Cash Flow Quadrant". The "B-Side" is a way of generating a large income by creating a large network business and leveraging oneself. Read Kayosaki's book or visit his website for more information about this as it has expanded my views, immensely. http://www.richdad.com/

I will keep you posted on this blog as my adventure into Internet Network Marketing expands and I continue to learn as much as possible through http://mandrbj7.renegadeuniversity.com/ru4 .

Please let me know if you have any questions. I love to assist others along my way!

Here's to your financial success-you deserve it!

Rudi Baker-Jambretz
The Power of Possibilities
libertywealth7@gmail.com

Marketing & SEO Blogs - Blog Top Sites




The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing

3 comments:

  1. Perfect, you said it for me too Rudi!
    With love and respect,
    Alena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the first to share Cash Flow quadrant with me and it changed the direction of my life. I loved this article! Thanks. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for ALL of the information you shared so generously. I appreciate the wisdom of focusing on the this precious moment.
    Marta

    ReplyDelete